When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
How to submit an application
Welcome to the Laerdal Foundation Application page. Please make sure to review the information details on our website before starting an application, in order to make sure your project is within our scope and eligible for funding.
Please review the below points carefully before you start detailing your project:
- This site is intended to optimize the selection process by guiding you in the description of your project throughout several pre-formatted forms;
- Each form contains Help that is designed to assist you in the description of your project;
- You may save your project and work on it again at your earliest convenience before submitting it;
- Reread your project carefully before submitting it. Keep in mind that once your project is submitted, the selection process begins;
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your final application has been submitted.